1. The Qualifying Investor AIF shall disclose, in its prospectus, the initial offer period.
2. The Qualifying Investor AIF shall disclose, in its prospectus, the procedures and conditions for repurchase or redemption of units, including the period within which redemption proceeds will normally be paid or discharged to unitholders. It must also disclose the circumstances in which repurchase or redemption may be suspended.
3. Where a Qualifying Investor AIF is an open-ended investment fund with limited liquidity, it shall, in its prospectus, specify the limited nature of the redemption facilities.
Redemption in Specie
4. Where the prospectus provides for redemption in specie, the Qualifying Investor AIF shall also provide for the following in its prospectus:
• redemption in specie is at the discretion of the Qualifying Investor AIF and with the consent of the redeeming unitholder;
• asset allocation is subject to the approval of the depositary; and
• a determination to provide red