On 25 November 2021, European Commission published the Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Directives 2011/61/EU and 2009/65/EC as regards delegation arrangements, liquidity risk management, supervisory reporting, provision of depositary and custody services and loan origination by alternative investment funds (Text with EEA relevance) (COM(2021) 721 final) (2021/0376 (COD)) to amend the AIFMD (2011/61/EU).
The condensed text below shows the proposed amendments from the COM(2021) 721 final / 2021/0376 (COD) for affected provisions only.
- Article 4 Definitions
- Article 6 Conditions for taking up activities as AIFM
- Article 7 Application for authorisation
- Article 8 Conditions for granting authorisation
- Article 15 Risk management
- Article 16 Liquidity management
- Article 20 Delegation
- Article 21 Depositary
- Article 23 Disclosure to investors
- Article 24 Reporting obligations to competent authorities
- Article 35 Conditions for the m