(1) This section applies to a meeting of members or creditors or any class of creditors summoned to consider proposals for a compromise or scheme of arrangement.
(2) At a meeting to which this section applies, a modification of the proposals may be put to the meeting but may only be accepted with the consent of the examiner.
(3) Proposals shall be deemed to have been accepted by a meeting of members if a majority of the members present and voting vote in favour of the resolution for the proposals.
(4) Proposals shall be deemed to have been accepted by a meeting of creditors or of a class of creditors when a majority in number representing a majority in value of the claims represented at that meeting have voted, either in person or by proxy, in favour of the resolution for the proposals.
(5) Where a State authority is a creditor of the credit union, that authority shall be entitled to accept proposals under this section notwithstanding -
(a) that any claim of the State authority as a cr