1. By 13 January 2018, Member States shall adopt and publish the measures necessary to comply with this Directive. They shall immediately inform the Commission thereof.
2. They shall apply those measures from 13 January 2018.
When Member States adopt those measures, they shall contain a reference to this Directive or shall be accompanied by such reference on the occasion of their official publication. Member States shall determine how such reference is to be made.
3. Member States shall communicate to the Commission the text of the main measures of national law which they adopt in the field covered by this Directive.
4. By way of derogation from paragraph 2, Member States shall ensure the application of the security measures referred to in Articles 65, 66, 67 and 97 from 18 months after the date of entry into force of the regulatory technical standards referred to in Article 98.
5. Member States shall not forbid legal persons that have performed in their territories, before 12 January…