(1) The Minister may, by order, establish, for a specified period, an Appeal Tribunal or more than one Appeal Tribunal to adjudicate on appeals under section 100.
(2) An Appeal Tribunal shall be independent in the performance of its functions.
(3) The Minister may appoint a person who is a practising barrister or solicitor of not less than 7 years' standing to be a member of and constitute an Appeal Tribunal.
(4) The appointment shall be subject to such terms and conditions, including remuneration, as the Minister may determine with the consent of the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform.
(5) A person constituting an Appeal Tribunal may at any time resign by a letter sent to the Minister, and the resignation shall take effect on the date on which the Minister receives the letter.
(6) The Minister may, at any time, revoke an appointment of a p