LIST OF ACTIVITIES SUBJECT TO MUTUAL RECOGNITION
1. Taking deposits and other repayable funds.
2. Lending including inter alia: consumer credit, credit agreements relating to immovable property, factoring, with or without recourse, financing of commercial transactions (including forfeiting).
3. Financial leasing.
4. Payment services as defined in Article 4(3) of Directive 2007/64/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 November 2007 on payment services in the internal market amending Directives 97/7/EC, 2002/65/EC, 2005/60/EC and 2006/48/EC and repealing Directive 97/5/EC.
5. Issuing and administering other means of payment (e.g. travellers' cheques and bankers' drafts) insofar as such activity is not covered by point 4.
6. Guarantees and commitments.
7. Trading for own account or for account of customers in any of the following:
(a) money market instruments (cheques, bills, certificates of deposit, etc.);
(b) foreign exchange;…