(1) The words "credit union" or "comhar creidmheasa" shall be included in the name of every credit union.
(2) The name of every credit union shall end with the word "Limited" or "Teoranta" which may be abbreviated to "Ltd." or "Teo." respectively.
(3) A credit union shall not use any name or title other than its registered name.
(4) A society shall not be registered -
(a) under a name which includes the word "bank", "banker" or "banking" or any other word which is a translation, variant or derivative of any of those words, or
(b) under any other name which, in the opinion of the Bank, is undesirable.
(5) A society shall not be registered under a name identical with that of an existing credit union or so nearly resembling such a name as to be likely to mislead members of the public as to its identity.
(6) As soon as practicable, every credit union shall cause its registered name to be painted or affixed, and to be kept painted or affixed, in a conspicuous position and in letters easily