(1) Where a petition is presented under section 142, notice of the petition shall, within three days after its presentation, be placed on the public file of the credit union.
(2) An examiner shall, within the time limits specified in subsection (3), cause notice of his appointment and the date thereof to be published in Iris Oifigiúil and in at least two daily newspapers circulating in the district in which the registered office of the credit union is situated.
(3) The time limits referred to in subsection (2) are -
(a) twenty-one days after the examiner's appointment in the case of Iris Oifigiúil, and
(b) three days after his appointment in the other case referred to in that subsection.
(4) An examiner shall, within three days after his appointment, deliver to the Bank a copy of the order appointing him.
(5) Where a credit union is, by virtue of section 146 or section 147, under the protection of the Court, every invoice, order for goods or letter issued by or on behalf of the credi